January 4, 2011

My Bucketlist



TRAVEL. BE CRAZY. LAUGH. LOVE. LIVE.
In retrospect, these have become my lifetime’s to-do list.

.Live in NYC for a period of my life, be it 6 months, a year or two.
.Share my thoughts, write a book. 
.Experience free fall – go bungy jumping!
.Watch a Cirque du Soleil performance. 
.Feel love in the City of Lights. 
.Love the work I do.
.See the Pope. 
.Meet and greet Al Greenspan, George Soros and Bill Clinton.
.Set foot in all 7 continents of the world.
.Fly first class.
.Sit on a jury.
.Date a bull rider.
.Watch the Olympics and the World Cup live.
.Befriend a child. Appreciate their innocence.
.Sleep under the starlit sky.
.One full day of good luck. 
.Start a charity.
.Eat without the guilt.
.Crash a party.
.Own a business.
.Earn at least 2 graduate degrees.
.A photo op with Karl Lagerfeld.
.Fall in love.
 .Find happiness.

At the end of the road, I would want to see myself, the girl-traveler, a wiser and more passionate student of life and of the world.


                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment