January 23, 2011

We Don't Always Get What We Want

We are not life’s sole designers. Fate, chance and luck also have a role to play in the whole dynamics that will be played out in this life. We just have to try our best to play the game right.

There comes a time when life steers us into a path that is different from our expectations. Surprising or unanticipated they may be, we will have to cope – thru acceptance or fighting against the fate bestowed on us.

This year will be marked by periods of tests for me in both the personal and non-personal spheres. The recent turn-out of events have brought out a bubble of frustration, and sometimes disappointment, in the things I have painstakingly worked hard for. I know I will have to face the challenges of coping as a way of moving forward. But at the moment, I have yet to decide the road to take. I need decisions that are thought-out and reflected thoroughly. This time, I will let my mind take the lead and my heart be in the backseat. The goal is to come out wiser and stronger. BETTER.

I may face setbacks today and tomorrow. But the game continues. The best method of dealing with life is facing it head-on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment